[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] UCSF School of Dentistry Live Webinar - October 12th

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Fri Oct 6 09:08:16 PDT 2017

Message forwarded on behalf of UCSF School of Dentistry:

Greetings from UCSF School of Dentistry!

Our first pre-dental webinar will be held on Thursday, October 12th at 12:00pm. Tune in live for general information about UCSF School of Dentistry, as well as a live Q&A with current dental students!

Use this link to watch (goes live on 10/12/17 12:00pm): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPgSbw6HtqI

Submit questions now for our Q&A: https://tinyurl.com/UCSFDentistry

Please save the date for our second webinar taking place on Monday, November 20th. We will send a reminder email closer to that time.

I also invite you to like our Facebook page @UCSFDentistryAdmissions to stay on top of our pre-dental outreach and events!

Sincerely,

Office of Admissions

Bronwyn Hagan | Christine Tran
Student Outreach Liaison, Office of Admissions, School of Dentistry
DDS Candidate, Class of 2019

University of California, San Francisco
School of Dentistry
513 Parnassus Avenue, S630