[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] Pre-Vet Opportunity Summer 2017 at UCD Vet Med

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Wed Mar 1 14:43:22 PST 2017

Message forwarded on behalf of UC Davis School of Veterinary Medicine Summer Enrichment Program (SEP):

Hello,

My name is Michelle Luis and I am a second year veterinary student at UC Davis School of Veterinary Medicine and the Lead Student Coordinator for the Summer Enrichment Program (SEP). I am happy to announce we are now accepting applications!

This program is designed to provide disadvantaged students with activities that will enhance their preparation in veterinary school and comes with a $500 stipend at the end of the 5 week program. Applications are due April 15, 2017 by 5:00pm. Please visit the website for further information.

Website: http://www.vetmed.ucdavis.edu/students/admissions/pre_program_opportunities.cfm

Thank you,

--

Michelle-Yvette Luis

Doctor of Veterinary Medicine Candidate, 2019

University of California, Davis School of Veterinary Medicine

moluis at ucdavis.edu<mailto:moluis at ucdavis.edu>