[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] Join us for the PharmD Preview Day

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Wed Aug 9 15:44:39 PDT 2017

Message forwarded on behalf of University of the Pacific:

[https://gallery.mailchimp.com/1329ad6c052c5539da1ae3dc0/images/80b78304-e1fe-4267-869f-5c460d246f4b.jpg]

[https://gallery.mailchimp.com/1329ad6c052c5539da1ae3dc0/images/2fdcaf88-3af5-4a68-b13a-67b2d0427df3.jpg]

Doctor of Pharmacy
Preview Day
September 16, 2017
The Office of Pharmacy Admissions is pleased to host a Preview Day for prospective students to the Professional Doctor of Pharmacy Program.  As an advisor to pre-health students, you are also welcome to attend. Join your students as they immerse themselves in the Pacific community by attending a mock lecture, taking a tour of our facilities, and getting answers to questions from our pharmacist and student panels. They will also attend sessions on admissions, financial aid, and hear from the faculty on our curriculum, clinics/healthcare fairs, and the latest technology used in our classrooms.
All prospective students, their guests, and counselors/advisors are welcome to attend. You are not required to attend with a student, you may sign up even if none of your advisees do. A parking permit is not required for this event!
Saturday, September 16, 2017
10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Chan Family Health Sciences Learning Center
757 Brookside Rd, Stockton, CA 95207<https://suite.targetx.com/suite4sf/email/bin/redir.php?url=aHR0cHMlM0ElMkYlMkZnb28uZ2wlMkZtYXBzJTJGb0dyUzh5MnMzd00y>
We hope to see you there!

Schedule
9:30 a.m. – 9:45 a.m.
Check-in
10:00 a.m.
Welcome & Overview
10:15 a.m.
Faculty Perspectives and Career Prospects
11:15 a.m.
Admission and Financial Aid Session
12:15 a.m.
Lunch
1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Tours, student panel, and faculty mock lectures
3:00 p.m.
The Role of a Pharmacist and the Future of Pharmacy
3:30 p.m.
Admission Question and Answer Session
For more information please contact
Office of Pharmacy Admissions
admission at pacific.edu<mailto:admission at pacific.edu>
209.946.2211

pacific.edu/pharmd<https://suite.targetx.com/suite4sf/email/bin/redir.php?url=aHR0cCUzQSUyRiUyRnBhY2lmaWMuZWR1JTJGcGhhcm1k>

RSVP<https://suite.targetx.com/suite4sf/email/bin/redir.php?url=aHR0cHMlM0ElMkYlMkZwYWNpZmljLnNlY3VyZS5mb3JjZS5jb20lMkZldmVudHMlMkZ0YXJnZXR4X2V2ZW50c2JfX2V2ZW50c3BlY2lmaWNyZWdpc3RyYXRpb24lM0ZlaWQlM0RhMEs1QTAwMDAwTEp2bVNVQVQlMjZjaWQlM0QlNUJDb250YWN0X0lkJTVE>

[https://cdn-images.mailchimp.com/icons/social-block-v2/color-facebook-48.png]<https://suite.targetx.com/suite4sf/email/bin/redir.php?url=aHR0cHMlM0ElMkYlMkZ0d2l0dGVyLmNvbSUyRlBhY2lmaWNQYUhTQWx1bQ==>

[https://cdn-images.mailchimp.com/icons/social-block-v2/color-twitter-48.png]<https://suite.targetx.com/suite4sf/email/bin/redir.php?url=aHR0cHMlM0ElMkYlMkZ0d2l0dGVyLmNvbSUyRlBhY2lmaWNQYUhTQWx1bQ==>

© 2017 University of the Pacific, California. All rights reserved.

University of the Pacific | Stockton | Sacramento | San Francisco, 3601 Pacific Ave, Stockton, CA 95211