[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] Kaplan Live Online MCAT Events

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Thu Jul 7 09:49:42 PDT 2016

Message forwarded on behalf of Kaplan Test Prep:

[https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/2POsQQD3llO5aBSN-otpLkQuB1Nj9sVWH6ZzKmwe8N7HIusSstfAkIA1y58KLT2Ydgk1QjqaMFyVSAQehoObI_iCtSonKjDc4HCtCeSNg2GQrqP0gjyt68wd621WH1kK81tyFpTXDn7ityP_wg]

Ready to sign up? Register Below

Date

Time

Event Type- Click tab to register

7/7/2016

6:00pm-8:00pm

Bootcamp<https://www.kaptest.com/class/MKGL161111?utm_source=kaplan-field&utm_medium=offline&utm_term=MKGL161111&utm_content=email&utm_campaign=grad-mcat-summer-series-2016>

7/11/2016

5:00pm-6:00pm

Path to Med School<https://www.kaptest.com/class/MKGL161112?utm_source=kaplan-field&utm_medium=offline&utm_term=MKGL161112&utm_content=email&utm_campaign=grad-mcat-summer-series-2016>

7/16/2016

12:00pm-2:30pm

Practice Test<https://www.kaptest.com/class/MKGL161113?utm_source=kaplan-field&utm_medium=offline&utm_term=MKGL161113&utm_content=email&utm_campaign=grad-mcat-summer-series-2016>

7/20/2016

4:30pm-6:30pm

Bootcamp<https://www.kaptest.com/class/MKGL161114?utm_source=kaplan-field&utm_medium=offline&utm_term=MKGL161114&utm_content=email&utm_campaign=grad-mcat-summer-series-2016>

7/28/2016

5:00pm-9:30pm

Practice Test<https://www.kaptest.com/class/MKGL161115?utm_source=kaplan-field&utm_medium=offline&utm_term=MKGL161115&utm_content=email&utm_campaign=grad-mcat-summer-series-2016>

MCAT Event Descriptions

Free Practice Test

The Free Practice Test is the best place to start. Learn what to expect and how you’d score on the exam with our Free Practice Test. Plus, get a breakdown of which areas need improvement and how to score higher next time.

Path to Medical School

Review the medical school admissions process, application tips, and the structure and scoring of the MCAT exam. Learn how to create a compelling application, including tips on personal statements and letters of recommendation.

Bootcamp

Our live, online bootcamps are notoriously intense. But if you can make it through, you’ll be ready to tackle your test like a pro.

If you are interested in taking the GRE, attend a GRE on-demand practice test anytime, on-demand!

On Demand Events - Anytime Anywhere:

Date

Time

Event Type- Click tab to register

Now

Anytime On Demand

GRE Practice Test<https://www.kaptest.com/gre/gre-practice/free-gre-practice-test?utm_source=kaplan-field&utm_medium=offline&utm_term=OLRE11001&utm_content=email&utm_campaign=grad-gre-summer-series-2016>