[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] UCSF School of Pharmacy: Outreach Events

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Thu Feb 5 13:08:09 PST 2015

Greetings,

I wanted to inform you about a couple of outreach events UCSF School of Pharmacy will be hosting and participating in.

1.       Pharmacy Information Day: https://pharmd.ucsf.edu/infoday
This event is catered towards individuals who are interested towards a profession in pharmacy. There will be a panel of pharmacists, student pharmacists, and presentations on our curriculum and admissions process.

2.       Inside UCSF: http://diversity.ucsf.edu/InsideUCSF
Inside UCSF offers an opportunity for an all-expense paid trip to visit the UCSF campus. Each year we accept 100 diverse students from across California for a two-day experience. UCSF covers the cost of meals, materials, and travel for all participants, as well as accommodations for those without BART or CalTrain access. The event targets individuals who are interested in the fields of pharmacy, dentistry, medicine, nursing, physical therapy, and life sciences.

If you have any questions regarding any of these events please don't hesitate to contact me.  Thank you.

Sincerely,
Leslie

Mr. Leslie Mach
Outreach and Recruitment Coordinator