[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] Save the Dates for Upcoming Berkeley Optometry October Events!

UCM Prehealth prehealth at ucmerced.edu
Mon Sep 30 09:14:44 PDT 2013

Interested in Optometry? Check out what Berkeley Optometry has to offer!

Berkeley Optometry has a whole month dedicated to reaching out to prospective students interested in the profession of optometry. Berkeley Optometry  invites you to attend any of the upcoming events!

*****
The Annual Berkeley Optometry Fall Conference
Saturday, October 12th 9:00am - 4:00pm

Berkeley Optometry and UC Berkeley's Foresight Pre-Optometry Club would like to welcome prospective students, advisors, alumni and friends to our annual Fall Conference in Berkeley, CA! Our full-day event will showcase tours and activities led by current optometry students as well as talks by our Admissions staff and teaching faculty.

More information about our Fall Conference can be found here: Fall Conference 2013<http://tinyurl.com/FallConference2013> Registration closes on October 4th. We hope to see you there!

October Webinar Month
Various dates and times in October

Our Admissions and Student Affairs team get together every semester to host free webinars to meet and greet prospective students interested in Optometry and how to get into Berkeley for their optometric studies. Join us for our online talks on topics ranging from our Optometry Program Overview to a Virtual Student Panel.
More information and how to register can be found here: Berkeley Optometry Webinars<http://optometry.berkeley.edu/admissions/webinars>
*****