[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] SAVE $314 on Pi Day (3/14)

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Wed Mar 13 15:47:34 PDT 2013

Happy Pi Day!  Just in case you have never heard of Pi Day<http://www.piday.org/%20http:/www.piday.org/>, it is an international celebration of the mathematical symbol ∏ used to represent the ratio of the circumference of a circle to its diameter, approximately 3.14159.

At Kaplan, we’re celebrating Pi Day by offering crazy savings for our favorite irrational number.   For just today on 3/14, you can save $314 off any Classroom On Site test prep course.  To take advantage of this one day discount go to www.kaptest.com<http://www.kaptest.com/> and enter PIDAY2013 at checkout.

Have a fantastic Pi Day!
--
Kristin Robinson
Campus Manager