[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] FW: San Diego State Pre-Health Conference!

UCM Prehealth prehealth at ucmerced.edu
Tue Feb 12 12:50:52 PST 2013

SDSU Conference Reminder!

The conference is less than two weeks away and tickets are selling out! :)

San Diego State is holding our annual Catch the Wave to Success pre professional health conference this year on February 23rd.

"Catch the Wave to Success Pre-professional Health Conference gives students the opportunity to many workshops, meet professional school admissions representatives, learn about different volunteer organizations to get involved, hear first hand accounts from practicing health care providers, and network with current health professionals as well as other pre-professional students."

 With over 30 workshops, a deans panel, keynote speakers, a school fair, and a volunteer fair, this is a wonderful opportunity for pre-health students to network, ask questions, and learn more about different schools. Students can register through this link http://www-rohan.sdsu.edu/~cpo/conference/index.php <http://www-rohan.sdsu.edu/~cpo/conference/index.php>  OR by googling "SDSU catch the wave" and clicking on our link!

Sincerely,

Claudia Hammi
Public Relations Manager
CPO 2013