[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] UC Davis MPH Webinars for Prospective Students

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Fri Oct 19 13:27:45 PDT 2012

UC Davis is hosting two webinars in November to present information on our Master in Public Health Program and to answer questions from prospective students.  Application deadlines are December 1 and January 15.

U.C. Davis MPH Admissions Requirements & Program Information Session - FREE ONLINE WEBINARS

*	Thursday, November 1, 1:30-2:30pm (PST) <https://cc.readytalk.com/r/bxj308c1u2kr%20>
*	Wednesday, November 14, 5-6pm (PST) <https://cc.readytalk.com/r/6jordv4rv6co>

For more information about the MPH Program, click here <http://mph.ucdavis.edu/> .  We look forward to talking with you about public health careers and opportunities for graduate education at UC Davis.