[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] FREE Kaplan Class

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Fri Nov 16 10:24:49 PST 2012

Hi

It's almost Turkey Time...and a few days off!  I hope you are getting excited for a few days to unwind and enjoy the fall.

I wanted to invite you/remind you of our FREE Kaplan class event.  Details below, but this is an EXCELLENT opportunity to take a Kaplan class for FREE!

Hope you can come!!

Try Us For FREE:  Get a Taste of Kaplan Prep for FREE from Nov. 12 - 26

Take a Free Practice Class and Save Up to $250

Want to test out a Kaplan GRE, MCAT, LSAT, GMAT, DAT, OAT or PCAT prep course?  Sign up for a free class to get a first-hand look at what Kaplan has to offer.  You'll learn invaluable strategies designed to help you ace your exam.  Get exclusive tips on breaking down content and applying terrific test strategies from a master Kaplan faculty member.  Join us from anywhere you have an internet connection and experience our dynamic live, online classroom.   Attending one of our preview class events also provides you with a special savings opportunity of up to $250 off select prep courses.

Register here <http://bit.ly/UCMercedTUFF>

--
Kristin Robinson

Campus Manager