[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] You are Invited! UOP's ASDA Predental Day!

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Wed Jul 25 16:47:13 PDT 2012

University of the Pacific Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry presents the

First Annual ASDA Predental Day!

What: A day focused on getting you into dental school! Workshops, Mock Interviews, Admission Q&A, and More....

When: September 8, 2012 from 9am-6pm

Where: The University of the Pacific Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry

Who: All Predental Students are invited to enter the lottery to be selected to participate...only 100 students will be asked to participate. If you would like to  register see below.

Cost: $150 if selected.

Please see our webpage:

ASDA Predental Event Page: http://www.dental.pacific.edu/News_and_Events/Events_Calendar/ASDA_Predental_Day_Event.html

Or you can go directly to the registration form:

Registration form:  http://sfdental.pacific.edu/forms/ASDApredent.aspx <http://sfdental.pacific.edu/forms/ASDApredent.aspx>

REGISTRATION CLOSES AUGUST 10TH...SO GET STARTED NOW!

If selected we will send you a payment web page to complete the process.

For additional questions feel free to reply to this email.

Someone from our ASDA predental outreach committee will be in touch.

Please send this to anyone you know who may be interested in attending!

We hope to see you in September!

Melissa Styles

ASDA Predental Outreach Committee Chair

DDS Class of 2014