[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] Last Hope Cat Kingdom

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Tue Oct 19 14:43:47 PDT 2010

Involvement Opportunity for Pre-Vet students or any students interested in helping animals.  Please do not reply to me; direct questions to the contact information provided.

Thanks,

Erica

Last Hope Cat Kingdom operates a sanctuary for all kinds of animals, located at 6660 Bailey Road in Atwater. We also do cat and dog adoptions at Petsmart in Merced and Petco in Atwater. Additionally, Last Hope offers transport to low-cost spay and neuter services and does Trap-Neuter-Return for feral cats.

Last Hope is committed to alleviating the suffering of abandoned and neglected animals in our community, and it operates only through the work of volunteers.

If you are interested in volunteering, please send a message to info at lasthopesanctuary.org with a bit of information about yourself:

1. Your name(s), and age(s) if you're under 18

2. When you might be available to start volunteering

3. Your availability (days of week and times)

4. What kind of work you might be interested in

Please also send in any questions you might have. Meanwhile, you can check out our website: www.lasthopesanctuary.org, and please join our page on Facebook!