[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] FW: Application Open--Fall 2010 HACU National Internship Program

Angie Cendejas acendejas at ucmerced.edu
Fri May 21 13:38:23 PDT 2010

From: Ramirez, Sandra [mailto:sramirez at hacu.net]
Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2010 10:27 AM
To: acendejas at ucmerced.edu
Subject: Application Open--Fall 2010 HACU National Internship Program

The Fall 2010 HACU National Internship Program application is now open at http://www.hacu.net/hacu/Apply_Online_EN.asp?SnID=1167582716 <http://www.hacu.net/hacu/Apply_Online_EN.asp?SnID=1167582716> !  The program will run August 26 through December 11th this year.

The deadline to apply is now Wednesday, June 30, 2010.

Program benefits include:

ü  $450 to $550 per week

ü  Paid airfare to and from your internship site

ü  Housing arrangements

ü  Orientation in Washington, DC (includes lodging and travel)

ü  Hands-on experience in your field of study/interest (all majors should apply)

The best tip we can provide to our applicants is to submit their application as early as possible before the deadline!

Contact me at sramirez at hacu.net <mailto:sramirez at hacu.net>  or 916-442-0392 if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Sandra Ramirez

Assistant Director, Recruitment