[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] COE undergraduate program

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Tue Feb 16 11:25:09 PST 2010

Please see the message below from Trevor Hirst:

The Center Of Excellence for the Study of Health Disparities Undergraduate Research Training Program online application system is now live.

In order to access the application form itself you need to first read the application instructions then, using the link in the page, log-in using your UC Merced ID. Once logged into the system you can click on the 'APPLY' button on the instructions page and begin your application.

Don't forget that you will need to ask someone to provide you with a letter of recommendation. Our online application system will do this automatically, but it is up to you to let your recommender know ahead of time that they will be receiving this request. It is your responsibility to ensure that they complete our online form and upload/send their letter of recommendation to us.

The application deadline is March 19th, 2010. Incomplete applications cannot be considered.

http://coehealth.ucmerced.edu/undergrad/urtp_instructions.html

Thank you for your interest, and good luck with your application.

Trevor Hirst
Project coordinator, UC Merced Center of Excellence on Health Disparities.

(209) 386-2401
coehealth.ucmerced.edu
thirst at ucmerced.edu