[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] Fall 2010 Admissions Cycle

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Fri Jun 5 14:05:42 PDT 2009

Hello all,

I hope that everyone is enjoying their summer and getting some much deserved rest & relaxation.  Some of you are most likely gearing up for the fall 2010 admissions cycle for professional schools.  If you are, please send me information on where you are applying.  And if you need any assistance, please let me know!

Thanks!

Erica

Erica Robbins, M.S.

Health Professions Advisor

School of Natural Sciences

University of California, Merced

5200 North Lake Road

Merced, California  95343

Phone: 209.228.4602

Web: naturalsciences.ucmerced.edu <http://naturalsciences.ucmerced.edu/2.asp?uc=1&lvl2=86&lvl3=86&lvl4=173&contentid=232>

Appointment scheduling is now done online! Visit  http://ns-advising.ucmerced.edu/pub/advisor_docs/advisor_select.html <http://ns-advising.ucmerced.edu/pub/advisor_docs/advisor_select.html>  for more details.