[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] January 12-16

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Fri Jan 9 10:02:25 PST 2009

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to let you all know that I will be on vacation next week.  If you have routine biological science advising issues, please contact Jesus Jimenez at jjimenez22 at ucmerced.edu and he will be able to assist you.  I will be returning January 20 and will be available for walk-in advisement for the first 2 weeks of school.  I will begin seeing students for pre-health appointments beginning February 2.  To schedule an appointment, please use the online scheduling system and you will only be able to make an appointment a maximum of 2 weeks in the future.

I hope you all enjoy your last week of winter break.

Thanks!

Erica

Erica Robbins, M.S.

Health Professions Advisor

School of Natural Sciences

University of California, Merced

5200 North Lake Road

Merced, California  95343

Phone: 209.228.4602

Web: naturalsciences.ucmerced.edu <http://naturalsciences.ucmerced.edu/2.asp?uc=1&lvl2=86&lvl3=86&lvl4=173&contentid=232>

Appointment scheduling is now done online! Visit  http://ns-advising.ucmerced.edu/pub/advisor_docs/advisor_select.html <http://ns-advising.ucmerced.edu/pub/advisor_docs/advisor_select.html>  for more details.