[Analyst_community_of_practice] Analyst Community of Practice meeting #8 agenda - Tableau

Cinnamon Danube cdanube at ucmerced.edu
Mon Jul 8 08:43:11 PDT 2019

Dear Analyst Community of Practice colleagues,

Good morning!  I am writing to share the agenda
<https://ucmerced.box.com/s/eal9gy59e66j3jo7vrs25zx6bp84cpq9>for our next
Analyst Community of Practice* meeting, which will be held on Friday, July
19th from noon-1:30pm in DCC 190 and on Zoom (
*https://ucmerced.zoom.us/j/587296542*
<https://ucmerced.zoom.us/j/587296542>).  My colleague Corinne Townsend
will be sharing an "Introduction to Campus Tableau Dashboards - How to
Explore and Use Data Visualizations".  We hope you will be able to join us
- and please feel free to forward this on to anyone else you think would be
interested in joining!  Please contact Corinne <ctownsend at ucmerced.edu>with
questions about the agenda.

Best,
Cinnamon

*More information about joining the Analyst Community of Practice listserv
can be found in the agenda
<https://ucmerced.box.com/s/eal9gy59e66j3jo7vrs25zx6bp84cpq9>.  A link to
all of the content from prior meetings can be found in our Box folder
<https://ucmerced.box.com/s/5cy7x7cr27obx9atyivxcje3qdmck6qd>.  Please
reach out with ideas for future meeting topics.  We are working on the
content for AY2019-20 and would be happy for suggestions!

--
Cinnamon L. Danube, PhD
Principal Analyst
Email: cdanube at ucmerced.edu
irds.ucmerced.edu <http://ipa.ucmerced.edu>

Vice President, California Association for Institutional Research (CAIR)
cair.org