[Analyst_community_of_practice] Analyst Community of Practice meeting agenda - Improving Your Qualtrics Skills

Cinnamon Danube cdanube at ucmerced.edu
Mon Jan 14 09:08:50 PST 2019

Good morning, Analyst of Community of Practice Colleagues,

I've created an agenda for this Friday's meeting on "Improving Your
Qualtrics Skills" - it is here
<https://ucmerced.box.com/s/bzbp5144r2zp70siupw6wjbvtgv3mcyy>on Box. The
meeting will be held in DCC190 from noon-1:30pm, but there is also a Zoom
link <https://ucmerced.zoom.us/j/396312589> if you can't attend in person.
Technology willing, I will also record and post the video after the
meeting.

Please let me know if you have questions and I hope you will be able to
join us!

Best,
Cinnamon

--
Cinnamon L. Danube, PhD
Principal Analyst
Email: cdanube at ucmerced.edu
irds.ucmerced.edu <http://ipa.ucmerced.edu>

Vice President, California Association for Institutional Research (CAIR)
cair.org