[Analyst_community_of_practice] July 2018 Analyst Community of Practice meeting - moved to July 20th

Cinnamon Danube cdanube at ucmerced.edu
Mon Jun 25 09:12:04 PDT 2018

Dear Analyst Community of Practice colleagues,

For our July 2018 meeting, we will be collaborating with the Campus Working
Group on Assessment (CWGA) to put on a New Student Survey Summit.  Due to
some scheduling conflicts, we’re moving the meeting from Friday, July 27th
to Friday, July 20th (time TBD between 1-3pm).  We’ll update this calendar
invitation shortly and will also be sending around an agenda for the Summit.
We hope you will be able to join us!

We are also planning our Analyst Community of Practice meetings for AY
2018-19 and would love your input on topics that would be interesting to
you.  If you have ideas about topics or any other feedback you think would
be helpful as we plan, please let me know (cdanube at ucmerced.edu).  We’ll
likely choose the topics for the coming year by the end of July, so please
send your ideas by then for best consideration.

Thanks so much!

Best,

Cinnamon

--