[Analyst_community_of_practice] AY2018-19 Analyst Community of Practice meetings

Cinnamon Danube cdanube at ucmerced.edu
Tue Jul 24 10:24:15 PDT 2018

Dear Analyst Community of Practice listserv members,

IRDS is excited to announce our lineup of quarterly Analyst Community of
Practice meetings for AY2018-19 based on feedback we’ve received about
topics of interest to the Community.  The meeting days/times and
topics/presenters are listed below.  This year we’ll alternate between
campus and the DCC, and we’ll also continue to have Zoom links for each
meeting.  We’ll send out calendar invitations to those who were listserv
members as of this past spring – if you don’t receive a calendar
invitation, please add these dates/times to your calendar.  More details
and meeting agendas will be forthcoming as the meetings approach.

·         Friday, October 19th 12-1:30pm in KL 232 - Qualitative data
methods and analysis (presenter: Amy Moffat)

·         Friday, January 18th 12-1:30pm in DCC 190 – Improving your
Qualtrics skills (presenter: Cinnamon Danube)

·         Friday, April 19th 12-1:30pm in KL 232 – Campus data sources and
tools (presenter: Gary Lowe)

·         Friday, July 19th 12-1:30pm in DCC 190 – Data visualization with
Tableau (presenter: Corinne Townsend)

We look forward to continuing the Community with you in the coming academic
year! Please forward this on to any interested colleagues. Folks can add
themselves to our listserv by visiting this webpage:

Best,

Cinnamon Danube

On Behalf IRDS
--