[Analyst_community_of_practice] Analyst Community of Practice - Join us this Friday!

Jenna Allen jallen33 at ucmerced.edu
Wed Jan 24 09:58:40 PST 2018

Dear Analyst Community of Practice listserv members,

I am writing to remind you of this week's Analyst Community of Practice meeting. Bring your lunch to our second quarterly meeting on Friday, January 26th, 2018, from noon-1:30pm in KL 232 (note the location change) or Zoom (link: https://ucmerced.zoom.us/j/2092286900). Light refreshments will be provided. At this meeting we will cover:

1.      Student Data - What types of data are available and how do I request or access it? (Erin Webb, Registrar's Office)

2.      Best practices in handling requests - small group break-out session (Jenna Allen, IRDS)

3.      Networking
As a way to share meeting materials and resources, we have created a folder called "Analyst Community of Practice Meetings and Resources" on Box.  Important links are listed below:

*         Analyst Community of Practice Box folder: https://ucmerced.box.com/s/5cy7x7cr27obx9atyivxcje3qdmck6qd

*         Analyst Community of Practice listserv information: https://ucmerced.box.com/s/3rgpbxdbpu8s1pg0lslg0i9ajq8dj55b
Please feel free to forward this message and information about the listserv onto anyone you think would be interested in participating in our Community.  Remember also that quarterly presentations are scheduled for April 27th and July 27th from noon-1:30pm in KL232, with more information to follow.
We look forward to building this community with you!  If you have questions about the community, please contact Jenna Allen (jallen33 at ucmerced.edu<mailto:jallen33 at ucmerced.edu>).  Folks can add themselves to the listserv by visiting this webpage: http://lists.ucmerced.edu/mailman/listinfo/analyst_community_of_practice.

Jenna Allen, MPP
Director of Institutional Research
Institutional Research and Decision Support
University of California, Merced
Promenade, Suite D #185
767 E. Yosemite Ave.
Merced, CA 95340