[Analyst_community_of_practice] Materials from today's Analyst Community of Practice meeting

Cinnamon Danube cdanube at ucmerced.edu
Fri Apr 27 15:06:54 PDT 2018

Good afternoon, Colleagues,

Thanks so much to all who could attend today's third Analyst Community of
Practice meeting!  I've posted the meeting agenda and our powerpoint
slides here
<https://ucmerced.box.com/s/uu7iaj3zojity1cz3y95rfigrtdtggi5>on Box.
Please let me know if you have questions or difficulty accessing the
materials.

We hope to see you at our next meeting on July 27th, noon-1:30pm in KL232.
Please reach out to Jenna (jallen33 at ucmerced.edu) if you are interested in
presenting at a future meeting or if you have ideas for topics that would
be particularly useful to you.

Enjoy your weekends!

Best,
Cinnamon