[Analyst_community_of_practice] Analyst Community of Practice meeting #1 reminder and materials

Cinnamon Danube cdanube at ucmerced.edu
Fri Oct 27 11:01:53 PDT 2017

Dear Analyst Community of Practice listserv members,

I am writing to remind you of next week’s first Analyst Community of
Practice meeting and to provide some helpful materials.  Bring your lunch
to our *kickoff meeting on November 3rd, 2017*, from noon-1:30pm in *Conference
Room B in Building B of Facilities *(note the location change)* or Zoom *(link:
https://ucmerced.zoom.us/j/555217936). Light refreshments will be
provided.  At this meeting we will provide an introduction and overview of
the community, have a presentation on Tips & Tricks for Qualtrics (our
campus Survey administration tool), provide an opportunity for networking,
and solicit ideas for future meeting topics. A detailed agenda can be found
here: https://ucmerced.box.com/s/fra62z2jo1tote10d6l10ai27h9tqoz2

As a way to share meeting materials and resources, we have created a folder
called “Analyst Community of Practice Meetings and Resources” on Box.
Important links are listed below:

·         Analyst Community of Practice Box folder:
https://ucmerced.box.com/s/5cy7x7cr27obx9atyivxcje3qdmck6qd

·         Meeting #1 materials:
https://ucmerced.box.com/s/6rbpzzg7t70s8ve3xzrsoosmja3mq9rf

·         Analyst Community of Practice listserv information:
https://ucmerced.box.com/s/3rgpbxdbpu8s1pg0lslg0i9ajq8dj55b

Please feel free to forward this message and information about the listserv
onto anyone you think would be interested in participating in our
Community.  Remember also that quarterly presentations will follow on
January 26th, April 27th, and July 27th, with more information to follow.

We look forward to building this community with you!  If you have questions
about the community, please contact Jenna Allen (jallen33 at ucmerced.edu).
Folks can add themselves to the listserv by visiting this webpage:

Best,

Cinnamon Danube, on Behalf of the IRDS Team

--
Cinnamon L. Danube, PhD
Principal Analyst
Email: cdanube at ucmerced.edu