[Analyst_community_of_practice] Analyst Community of Practice - meeting #1 recording & future topics

Cinnamon Danube cdanube at ucmerced.edu
Mon Nov 6 10:00:04 PST 2017

Good morning, Analyst Community of Practice members,

Thanks so much to you all for your interest in the Analyst Community of
Practice. We had a full house on Friday at our kick off meeting and also
had some folks on Zoom.  I have a couple of follow-up announcements:

(1) For those who were not able to attend or who want access to the meeting
recording as a resource, it is posted here
<https://ucmerced.box.com/s/uqieuzbe32a5y66iv6uztjc94vjivimf>on Box, along
with our powerpoint presentation
<https://ucmerced.box.com/s/0nialjv3ipp0fiqz8n1im6j1uzwknftk>and other
meeting materials
<https://ucmerced.box.com/s/6rbpzzg7t70s8ve3xzrsoosmja3mq9rf>.  Note that
the recording audio starts at 3 minutes and the Qualtrics portion starts at
13 minutes.

(2) We are very interested in ideas that folks have for future Analyst
Community of Practice meeting topics. Please email Jenna (
jallen33 at ucmerced.edu), Corinne (ctownsend at ucmerced.edu), or I (
cdanube at ucmerced.edu) with your ideas.

We look forward to seeing you at our next meeting on January 26 (12-1:30pm
in KL232 or Zoom).

Best,
Cinnamon

--